Cabinets can be a surprising focal point in your home, especially if they are given a brand new paint job; newly painted cabinets can help completely transform a space, whether it’s the kitchen, bathroom, or any other area of the home with cabinets lining the wall. Painting your cabinets is also a great option if you want to give your home a completely new look at a relatively low cost, since redoing the look of your cabinets with paint is a relatively inexpensive option compared to other types of remodelling.
Cabinet Painting Tips
If you are interested in painting your cabinets but are unsure how to choose colors, then take a moment to consider the following tips that will help you deal with common concerns regarding cabinet painting.
- Consider the lighting in the kitchen. The lighting in the kitchen should be a major factor when deciding the color you want to paint your cabinets. If your kitchen is dark or otherwise under lit with little natural lighting, opt for lighter colors that will brighten and open up the space, while avoiding darker colors that will make the room appear smaller.
- Opt for contrasting colors for a vibrant look. If you want your kitchen to appear modern and vibrant, opt for contrasting colors between your cabinets and the kitchen walls; for instance, lighter cabinets against a darker kitchen wall or darker cabinets against a lighter wall.
- Pair bold and neutral colors together. If you love bold colors but don’t want to go overboard, pair up your favorite bold color with a neutral color; this will help done down the boldness while still retaining enough vibrancy to help the cabinets stand out.
Why You Should Hire Professional Cabinet Painting Services
If you want to have your cabinets painting, then you should hire a professional painting company for their cabinet painting services. The reason for this is twofold: one, cabinets are difficult to paint properly and an amateur job will definitely look amateur in your kitchen; and two, a professional company will be able to use the right tools and paints to ensure your cabinets look great and retain their paint job for years to come. A professional cabinet painting service is the best way to ensure the job is done right and looks its best. Best of all, when you hire a professional company, you won’t have to handle any of the prep or painting work!
Cabinet Painting Services
Our professional cabinet painting services are designed to ensure your cabinets look better than ever in whatever color scheme you’ve decided.
Our services include:
- Professional set-up: Covering your floor, walls and any objects with sheets to protect them from paint
- Preparation: Preparing cabinets if needed (sanding surfaces, etc)
- Painting: Professional cabinet painting with primer application
- Cleaning: Cleaning up everything and leaving your home the way we found it
- Inspection: Showing you the finished cabinet painting job and asking for feedback to ensure you approve of the work
Remember: If you want to transform your kitchen, bathroom or other living space with newly painted cabinets, then make sure you hire a professional painting service to get the job done professionally the first time around.